Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photos

I am trying to get caught up I swear!! I don't know how I worked full time, took care of two kids and the house! I've been so busy since off work. Running here and there. Trying to find stuff to do with the kids. And stay in our budget. I never have time to do anything for myself really beside working out. That I will always find time for since I need stay healthy and lose the weight.

The last few days I've been trying to get caught up on photo and projects I said I would do for other people. Can't really talk about the projects but I thought I would post my 1st time taking pictures of my oldest and dearest friend who's expecting. Today is her due date but I really don't think the baby will come out till either April 23rd or May 3rd.

I had fun taking pictures of her and I am glad she let me. I took some pic in DC when I went to see her and some at a local park near her home.

Enjoy!
If someone could help me do the shortcut I can't remember. Sorry to post such a long link!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=lmkruszewski&target=ALBUM&id=5327149076615352353&authkey=Gv1sRgCJzxtJ7Inr356AE&authkey=Gv1sRgCJzxtJ7Inr356AE&invite=COSb4vAP&feat=email

No comments: