Friday, August 29, 2008

Motherhood, Wife, and Friends

I notice that I always post about my girls and less about my husband and myself.

Not that I have much news to share. Life been busy. My work schedule has changed and I am excited about it. But a little nervous at the same time. I'll be working 2 days a week and long days. But that give me 5 days home with my girls :) I am back at the gym and loving every min of it. Been busy with the girls and getting my runs in.

Dave has been accepted to MIAT and we couldn't be more excited about it! He'll start in Oct. and will graduate in May 09 :) Then he'll be heading off to a new job and hopefully we'll be moving to a new state.

Lately, I've felt very alone. Trying to figure out where I want to go in life. I feel that my kids are walking all over me and taking me for granted. (yes i know they are 1 and 2) but they know what they are doing! Dave and I have been on different schedule and barely have time for one another. On top of that I am starting to doubt some friendships of mine. I should head back to Church because I think that is where my answers are at waiting for me. I start back up at MOMS in 2 weeks and I am happy for that. I miss my weekly meetings with other moms at my church. This year I will be Co-Leading the group with a friend of mine. It should be fun.

This weekend is my birthday weekend. Not that it's anything exciting because half of the people I know ended up cancelling on hanging out. However, I am going to make the best of this weekend. Tonight I am babysitting my friends baby so that she and her husband can get out. I can't wait since he's a newborn and a boy. Something different :) Tomorrow, I will get up and walk 7.5 mile and then head off to the gym to meet a friend for lunch and swim. After that we are having people over to hang out and chill before the summer ends :( Sunday, I'll be heading back to the pool for a bit to hang out alone. Then I am taking a friend of mine son and herself to Billy Ray Cryus. Not my idea of a GREAT concert but it will be fun since it's her son 1st concert!! Mondays plans are up in the air. I am sure we'll be doing some yard work.

Tuesday morning I'll be crying in the parking lot as Adrianna will start pre-school and I'll be turning 28! Then off to work and not sure what the evening plans are :) Hopefully my parents will want to take me out to dinner with the kids!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Good Luck to A on her first daya nd ((((HUGS)))) to you. I cried when Anna went to preschool too!! But I don't think I will be crying for kindergarten on Wed.,LOL!! She's been driving me nuts! I'm sure she will love school!! Let us know how it goes.