Saturday, August 30, 2008

Upset

I am so upset. I don't know why but it's upsetting me.

Tonight was going to be a all girl night out and out to the beer tent and bar. Instead I changed my plans so that my friend and her husband and kids could come over. Get all excited that she's coming over and then last min cancelled. It's upsetting and hurtful. We were going celebrate my birthday and of course now we aren't. We always go and celebrate their birthdays and when it comes to mine we never do. :(

She's going to a family party I guess and it was planned last min. I understand family is more important to friends but it still hurts.

Well at least I am going to be party it up with other friends of ours and we'll be sure to have a GREAT time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would of came out if i would of known! hope u had a good time!


TRacy