Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dear Husband,

I just want to tell you that I adore you and love you more then words can express!

You are my rock.

You are my hero.

You are my best friend.

You are the sun in my life on cloudy days!


You get both kids up 6 days a week, change their diapers, feed them and play with them so that I can either sleep in or go to work. You dress them for daycare. You drive them to daycare. You play with them before dropping them off to daycare.


You take Adrianna to dance. You dress her in her dance clothes and put her dance shoes on. You try on her dance costume while other moms are doing the same. You are the only dad there!


You take your girls to the store with you. You take them fishing. You take them sledding. You take them to Wiggle Concerts (with me of course). You do the Barney show thing too. You do the Jump places too and go down the slides with them. You take them to the park. You take them to the spray park. You have even taken them to the Red Rock Mountains.


Your face lights up when your girls say "Daddy". You wore a shirt that said "New Father" proudly when the girls were born. You've sung to them when they were newborns. You've gotten up in the middle of the night for night feedings when I would let you. You still to this day check on your children and cover them before going to bed. You light up when they say "Daddy home!". You light up when they kiss you.


To me YOU are the sexiest Daddy around. I know you think I don't know these things that you do. But I do. And I love even more because of it.



Love always,

your wife

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How sweet!

BTW - G is a SPITTING image of D!!!

Unknown said...

Great tribute! And he's a great dad for doing all those things!!