Monday, April 14, 2008

This and That

So much going on these days. So much to talk about....

Lets start with the weight lost shall we? It's going but slllllllllowly going! I am so proud of myself these days though. I may not be making the BEST choice when it comes to food but I've been hitting the gym every other day! Rather I want to go or not, I get there! Last week on Thursday I came home and my mom had the girls for the day. She cooked tons of food for us. I had a sad day so I knew I would eat all that food. Instead I told the kids we were going to go play at the gym! Gabriella did GREAT in child watch too! Kickboxing is going GREAT! I love my trainer. He makes it worth while. Although I hate the jump rope! Only because my ta-ta are just well ya know!! So each week I make goals for myself with the new healthy me. Last week Sunday I said no pop...This week is no fast food. So that means no pop and no fast food! To me I have to take things away one at a time. I don't love pop but for some reason I found myself drinking it lately. That was an easy one to give up. Fast food well that's going to be hard because of work. They like to bring that crap into work! Wish me luck if you can! I know tomorrow I won't reach my extra 10lbs I want to lose so my goal is by the end of April is to lose 8 lbs. And if I do then I am going to treat myself to a personal trainer. I've had one in the past and it worked out great. But now I am getting bored with my work outs and I think its time to go for another one. :)

Next subject, the girls. They are doing great! Gabriella had tubes put in her ears and boy oh boy can you see the difference that made on her! She is talking non stop and she actually wants to play with other kids now!!! I am so glad we made the choice to do it. She's super happy now and barely cries unless she wants to hear and see herself do it (rolling eyes here). Adrianna is growing up so fast. She wants to go to school I guess. She's been picking up on things people are saying and doing, so school is one of them. She wants to ride the bus. WHOA, stop there for a min. she's only a baby to me! She's not even 3!!! So where does the time go?!?! We've been busy playing outside with the kids and taking them out and about. 2 weeks ago we went to Great Grandma Fay and I think both of the kids thought they were hot stuff. Esp. Adrianna playing with her older cousins Albert and Marissa. She didn't want to leave Grandma Fay house of course...

Grandpa Mac. Not good. My mom leaves tomorrow to head to FL to be there for my grandparents. I'll update as soon as I can. Tomorrow Mac celebrates his 77th bday. But how do you do that when you know your life is about to end? And what am I to say to him when I call? I am glad my mom is going.

Good old Dave...He's still working and working hard. He applied for another job so hopefully they'll call and we can move forward a little bit! He's been busy around the house and cleaning up the yard. I think he's waiting for Golf to start though :)

Happy Monday....I told you I had a lot to ramble about...

No comments: