Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 in one day!

Boy are we becoming quite the travelers around here!

For the 1st time in a long time, Dave is coming to FL with me and the girls!!! We are leaving July 30th and back Aug. 3rd. We are going to see my grandma but I am sure we'll be seeing some other family members as well and doing some fun things! I can't wait!!!

Aug. 15-17th we are going to Kings Island with the kids and some friends may join us as well! Can't wait and I am super excited about this trip since there are so much stuff the kids can do and they can do the water park. The best part is that it's free for them and super cheap for us and you get 2 in 1. The water park is included in the price with the theme park. Better then Cedar Point!

Then in Sept. we are taking a trip with another friend of ours with the kids. Not sure just where yet.

Then Dave and I will most likely go to a Bed and Breakfast for our 5 years.

Oct. is Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: