Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear Gym,

I need to get back to you ASAP. Going once a week isn't cutting it. Although I did lose 1lb by not going :) But life has gotten so busy. Grandma is here and we need to be with her. So I've pushed you aside. Then I got some nasty infection in my eye, so I had to deal with that. Then PMS came along and I just didn't feel like going. Tonight, we have a dance show. Tomorrow is the zoo (I'll be walking but not on your tracks). So looks like it's going to be you and me babe on Sat. morning. That is like entering another zoo all over again. But I'll be there. And I'll be back. And I WILL get up to 1500 min in my workout log by the end of May. So be ready for me. I miss you dearly.

Love always,
The girl who is trying to lose weight

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think I left a letter like that to my treadmill in the basement. Let me know if the gym tells you the same thing the treadmill told me.