Friday, October 3, 2008

Hurtful

Tonight what was going to be a nice night out with my daughter to celebrate her birthday ending up being one of my worst nights. I was hurt so bad, that I don't think anyone could hurt me as bad as my heart is hurting right now.

I am thankful for the friends and family I do have that helped me get thur tonight. I am just sorry that I had to cry in front of my girl. However, seeing her face when we got home and seeing Daddy putting her bike together made my night 100 times better!

Sometimes growing up sucks. You find out who your real friends are. You find out some aren't so good and some aren't so nice. But then you find out that you DO have some that are GREAT and would go an extra mile for you. Tonight I did a lot of Soul Searching. In fact it's something I've been doing for a while. I thought I was finding my spot and reaching an good point in my life but tonight I think I've been broken again. Along with finding out who your real friends are you start losing sight of those who are good friends for you and sometimes it's too late to get them back in your life. I have a few of those friends. Some I've hurt and some who've hurt me.

All I can say if I hurt any of those who are out there and were my friends and I made them feel the way I feel tonight, I am so sorry. I would never want to hurt someone like that. I want them to know that I am deeply sorry for hurting you and I do miss you.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

*hugs*
for the record, you've never, ever hurt me and i consider you to truly be a friend. i'm sorry that you're hurting & wish i could help you feel better.
*more hugs*