Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do it!!!

Come on people you can help me out!! Can't ya?!?!

Please help my family raise money for this very important Foundation. My grandmother (my mom's mom who passed away when my mom was a young girl), my Aunt, and my cousin whom are all a victim of this. You can donate as little as $2.00 or you can sign up or join our team!! The walk is next weekend. We are dressing up in costumes; if you join I'll need your Shirt Size ASAP.

You only have to pay $20.00 to sign up and it gets you and your kids in the zoo for free since your $20.00 goes towards your fundraising. If you register please make sure to register your kids (there is no fee for them). We are having a pot luck lunch afterwards and you are more then welcome to join us!!

We've been doing this for 3 years now and everyone has fun! We get in the zoo BEFORE it opens to public. It's a great day to spend with family and friends. Thank you for looking!

http://epilepsy.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=252540&lis=0&kntae252540=8E7F9CC51632431B83A069A57737D087

No comments: