Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Please tell me you'll help me with this one!

I am taking the dive and running the Detroit Free Press half marathon (13.1 miles) on October 19th, 2008 in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). The LLS is dedicated to finding a cure for blood related cancers. I am running in honor of Sherry Shower (Dave’s Aunt). Aunt Sherry just found out she is in REMISSION again!!

I am looking for running partners to help me make it to the finish line. Please let me know if you are interested in joining me in training for this event. If you aren't interested in running (or walking), I would appreciate a donation to the LLS in honor of my run. You can either give me a check made out to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society or you can log onto my web page (below) and charge a donation.


Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/detroit08/lkruszewski


Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

P.S. I would appreciate it if you would forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well. Thanks again.


Thank you and much love,

No comments: